Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Upcoming events

Hello all,
This summer is going to be action packed.
I want to briefly announce a few events that are coming up, so keep your eyes out.

-July 3 - Thanksgiving
I am part of the Earth Art Exhibit taking place in the Royal Botanical Gardens in Ontario, Canada. This show is curated by John Grande and will feature artists from around the globe.
My piece is called Spiral Scarecrows, representing a garden based on hysteria.

-July 23, 8pm
I will be doing a Book Signing and Lecture at the Parrish Art Museum in Southampton, New York. This will promote my new book Public Project that is coming out.

-Distillery District, Toronto
Late last year I won the public art plan commission, and my sculpture will be displayed permanently in the main square between Balzac's Coffee and Tappo's Restaurant. The piece is titled Still Dancing.

No comments:

Post a Comment